用户名: 密码: 忘记密码?
收藏本站 设为首页 首 页
  • 第二届中国(虎门)国际童装网上设计大赛征稿启事
  • 第15届“虎门杯”国际青年设计(女装)大赛
  • 中国旅游服装服饰设计大赛总决赛

外贸英语(运输常用句子)

2014年11月25日来源: 互联网

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

  我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

  From what I‘ve heard you‘re ready well up in shipping work.

  据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

  What is your specific transport requirement?

  你们需要的运输条件是什么?

  It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

  这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

  The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

  双方就运输方式达成了协议。

  Today let‘s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

  今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

  How do you usually move your machines?

  你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

  The goods are now in transit.

  此批货物正在运输途中。

  Do you do any chartering?

  你们租船吗?

  A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

  一部分货物在运输途中受损。

  Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

  海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

  Please have the goods transported by air.

  请空运此批货。

  We don‘t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

  我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

  You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

  我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

  If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it‘s called “combined transportation”.

  如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

  We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

  我们认为联运货物十分必要。

  It‘s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

  安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

  Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

  从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

  The bill of lading should be marked as “freight prepaid”.

  提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

  We‘ll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

  货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

  when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

  货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

  We‘ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

  我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单。

 

分享到:
    虎门服装网

相关信息

版权与免责声明:

一、凡注明“虎门服装网”来源的资讯,版权均属于本网.未经本网书面授权不得转载、摘编、复制或利用其他方 式使用。已经本网授权使用作品的,请注明“来源:虎门服装网”。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其相关法律责任。
二、本网转载其它媒体的信息,目的在于传递信息,丰富网络文化,并不代表赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
三、因资讯内容、版权和其它问题需要同本网联系的,请致电!电话:0769-85103908

 
背景 背景
返回顶部
首页

关于我们

写建议给我们

网站地图
返回底部
虎门服装网招聘 X